Sustainable Crop Expo.
Companies showcasing solutions at GFIA Abu Dhabi include some of the world’s leading innovators in this sector. From water saving technologies to the latest pest control solutions, they are all exhibiting innovations that could make your business more sustainable and profitable. Register for FREE entry
Exhibitors in this sector include:
Entry into GFIA is free and includes access to all conference sessions. Don’t miss presentations from these experts about sustainable crop production:
- Mr Rizvi Zaheed, Executive Director, Hayleys PLC
Prof Salah Sukkarieh, Professor of Robotics and Intelligent Systems, The University of Sydney
- Dr Asad Sarwar Qureshi, Senior Scientist – Water and Irrigation Management, International Center for Biosaline Agriculture (ICBA)
- Mr Colin Christensen, East Africa Policy Director, One Acre Fund
- Dr Nick Brozović, Director of Policy, Robert B. Daugherty Water for Food Global Institute
- Mr Sanjay Sethi, Director – Sustainability, Phoenix Group
- Mr Dario Presezzi, CEO, Bioforcetech Corporation
- Mr Maurits van de Ven, Co-founder and Chief Growth Officer, Aquible
- Mr Tony Martens, Co-founder and Chief Growth Officer, Aquible
- Mr Salima Berkani, Co-owner, Agdia EMEA
- Mr Ronald de Bruijn, Agrisim
Don’t leave meetings to chance – register today and you’ll be given access to the online meeting system where you can schedule meetings with any of these organisations during your time at GFIA.