Are you a leading scientist in the field of sustainable agriculture?
Are you currently undertaking ground-breaking research or forming a unique partnership with industry? If so, you could qualify for the ADFCA Hosted Scientist Programme at GFIA 2018. APPLICATION DEADLINE: 8 DECEMBER 2017.
I’m a scientist, how do I apply? Apply using the online form below before 8 December 2017.
Who qualifies? Scientists undertaking (or who have recently undertaken) research in the field of sustainable agriculture.
- Return airfare to Abu Dhabi where applicable
- Two nights hotel accommodation
- A complimentary access-all-areas pass to attend all conference sessions, the VIP Opening Ceremony and enter the international exhibition
- Access to dedicated workshops, think-tanks and meetings for scientists on the programme
- Visa application processing service where applicable
Hosted scientist commitment. By accepting the Hosted Scientist package, applicants commit to attending the workshops confirmed as part of the Hosted Scientist Programme. Please direct any queries to info@InnovationsInAgriculture.com