Join the Hosted Farmer Programme
And see the world’s most innovative agriculture solutions first. Application deadline: February 2018.
Supported by the Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority, the Hosted Farmers Programme is designed to introduce 100+ farmers and food growers from across the MENA region to the very latest sustainable agriculture solutions and match buyers with relevant exhibitors for a series of one-to-one meetings during GFIA Abu Dhabi in February 2018.
I’m a buyer, how do I apply?
applications will open later in the year.
Purchasing and procurement executives of innovative farmers, food growers and processors from across the MENA region and emerging markets of Africa and Asia.
- Return airfare to Abu Dhabi where applicable
- Two nights hotel accommodation
- A complimentary access-all-areas pass to attend all conference sessions, the VIP Opening Ceremony and enter the international exhibition
- One-to-one meetings with exhibitors
- Admission to GFIA networking functions
- Visa application processing service where applicable
Hosted buyer commitment
By accepting the Hosted Buyer package, buyers commit to attend a minimum of six pre-arranged meetings with exhibitors of their choice.
Please direct any queries to info@InnovationsInAgriculture.com